Dropbox is an app where you can save photos, videos, etc. with family and friends with just one link, even if it’s a large video. It also saves room on your mobile device by storing photos, videos and even documents! You can sync to your computer, so it’s with you everywhere you go, anytime you want! If you lose your phone or mobile device, it is still safe with you on every device no matter where you go! You can team up with a family member or friend and edit a presentation together! Dropbox is a tool I would recommend because signup is easy and you can upload photos, videos, etc. quickly without losing anything!
How to Create an Account
- Go to this website: https://www.dropbox.com/
- It should show the signup box right when you get to the website, or you can sign up with a google account!
- Just read and agree to the terms and conditions, and you should be all set!
- Then just download the Dropbox software to your computer.
- That’s it! It’s quick and easy!