Google Drive is an amazing app made by Google and was launched on April 24, 2012. Many people use Google Drive because it can store data and can be accessed on any networked computer. The Google Drive is more like a flash drive because it can store large amounts of data.
Advantages of Google Drive
- Google Drive has free 15Gb disk space.
- Google Drive can be upgraded to about 100Gb for just $1.99 per month.
- Google Drive is free to download on the internet.
- Google Drive is connected to some apps like Google Sheet, Google Classroom, etc.
Disadvantages of Google Drive
- Hackers can hack through your device if your password is not properly secured.
- Uploading and downloading speed may be slow because millions of people are using it.